Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Marriage and the Sissy: From Secret Panties to Letting My Wife Know

I thought I was done when I had thrown those few items away, but to my surprise I had unknowingly awoken a strong desire in my subconscious that would come roaring back with a vengeance.

For the next few weeks, I was looking for some sort of sexual thrill as usual.  I went through all the usual things, and for some reason decided to look at panties online.  I browsed a website, and the thrill I got when I clicked on "Add to Bag" was powerful to say the least.

Still, I could never bring myself to buy anything; I just liked window shopping.

One night, however, on impulse, I clicked on "Buy" and it sent a thrill down my spine.  I was excited beyond belief, but then had a slight regret that a package of panties and bras would soon be arriving at my residence.

I watched the mail like a hawk, and when the package arrived was thrilled that I had a present, and that I had gotten away with it.  I played with my bras and panties, and that same night was on another website to find more.

A few pairs of underwear, turned into several pair, and then I became curious in stockings and slips.  Standing there before the mirror one day in my undergarments, I knew that it looked incomplete without shoes and a dress.  After some debate, I finally ordered these too. 

After that, shopping became my obsession, and I loved the thrill of ordering panties, dresses, bras and getting them in the mail.  It was something to do in life, and it really kept my interest.

After a while, I had so many clothes that I couldn't easily hide them.  I bought a 60 gallon plastic tub from the hardware store, and kept my clothes hidden in there for a few years, but it was becoming too full to contain my wardrobe.

It was around this time that I kind of wanted to tell my wife, but was scared to tell her, knowing her reaction to my other sexual fetishes.  I would dress up at night, and would sometimes even sneak into bed wearing panties, a bra and a nightie, and my wife was completely unaware.

I began to get lazy about taking stuff out and taking the trouble to put it back in its secret hiding space.  It was also around this time that I began to have a fantasy about telling my wife, or having her find out.  It was at this time that I began to get a purposefully risky with putting my stuff away, and I began keeping my dirty panties in a cabinet in the bathroom that I used.

I kind of half-hoped that she would find them, and then it would finally be out in the open, but one day as I got ready to leave for work, I heard my wife say, "What...are these?"

My heart froze as my fantasy became reality, but it wasn't sexy, like in my fantasy.  There was a terror in her voice.  I was resolute in my belief that I wanted her to know, but I was a bit scared.  As she held them, I knew that her first thought was that I was having an affair, and I just told her the truth.  She didn't seem to believe me, so to reinforce it, I unzipped my pants and showed her the panties I was wearing.  She was shocked, and didn't know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment