Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Caught...again

(Here's the original post I began writing after my wife found my dildo.  It was hard explaining that I was just experimenting.)

If you're like me, you probably start your secret habits by carefully hiding everything away.  My naughty secrets are in a box, in a box, atop some hard to reach shelf, so that there's little likelyhood of my wife encountering them.

But after a while, I begin to realize that I'm using these things on a daily basis, and I begin to get less careful in my hiding.  They'll go from a difficult place to a medium place, and then one day, I'll have to deal with my wife saying, "What the hell is THIS?"

This time, it was my dildo.  Actually I had bought it for her a few years ago, hoping that she would use it on me.  She declined, and it sat in the closet for years.  Recently, I've been experimenting with anal, and got lazy, leaving it out of the box where it was hidden in the back of the closet.

Putting away some of my clothes, my wife saw it and almost lost it.  I think she's almost gotten used to the fact that I dress, she lets me wear panties, and I have a drawer full of women's clothing.

When she saw this, she went crazy.  She already thinks I'm gay, and this didn't help matters.  I awkwardly explained that I was experimenting, and she told me to get rid of it.

I told her that I would, but I don't know if I want to.  I still consider myself heterosexual, but I have to admit that I've been falling deeper and deeper into the hold of fantasizing about cock, and being a woman for a man.  I kind of want to tell her that I would like to be a woman in a lot of ways, but I know that she wouldn't understand.

Right now, it's blown over once again, and everything's back to normal, but I know that storm will come up again when she starts to get emotional once again.

This is a tricky one folks.  I think she was willing to put up with a lot of the dressing, but a rubber cock has signaled something else to her....

No comments:

Post a Comment