Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Marriage and the Sissy: Problems with Sex

I'm not going to say everything is perfect, but it's not bad right now.  Of course I'm always pushing things, but for the most part, we've reached an equilibrium.  I mean, I'm not insistent about being feminine all the time, and to be honest, I like reverting into man mode at times.

It's actually kind of weird.  I'll be on the couch, wearing panties, a bra, and a nightie, watching sports and acting like a man in every way, besides the fact that I'm wearing women's clothing.

But of course there are problems.  My wife is seriously afraid of someone finding out.  I mean, my drawers are filled with panties, skirts and blouses.  My closets are filled with dresses.  All it would take is someone at a party getting nosey, but I doubt that would happen.

The biggest problem now is sex.  Although I can masturbate several times a week in panties, getting together with my wife is becoming few and far between.  I just...don't find that attraction anymore.  It's moved from every couple of weeks, to once a month, to once every few months.  She complains a lot, but I tell her that we could have a lot of sex if we incorporated dressing into our sex lives.  My wife if firmly against this, so we have infrequent sex.

Sometimes I try to hold out and not masturbate (which is another problem) but it's hard to at times.  I don't know if this is a normal thing that couples go through, or if this is a crossdressing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment