Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Marriage and the Sissy: After She Knew

At the moment I told her, I was glad that it wasn't a secret anymore, but it wasn't as sexy as I imagined.  Instead of some fantasy of her accepting it, or treating me like a sissy, there was just this hollow, shocked emotion from my wife for a while.

After that came the questions.  "Are you gay?"  "How long has this been going on?"  "Do you want to be a woman?"

I answered them all as best I could.  I reassured her that it was just a fetish.  She really didn't believe me.

After a few days, she began to lay down some ultimatums.  "Get rid of all of this," that type of stuff.

From my perusal of the internet, I knew that that wasn't a solution at all.  I held firm in my resolve that I wanted my pretty dresses and panties.

For a while things were rocky, and I didn't know what would happen with my marriage.  It was strange.  Our marriage which was so solid up until this point, was now at the point of collapse.  I reassured my wife that I loved her, but told her that this was a part of me now.

We fought, and then got busy with our work lives.  After a while, I realized that she was begrudgingly accepting it, as long as I kept it hidden, which I was glad to do.  In secret, I dressed, and never brought the subject up.

Little by little, my things started to come out of their hiding places, and find their way to the back of my drawers hidden behind my male underwear.

One day, on impulse, I moved all of my things from their hiding place to my drawers.  This has always been a fantasy of mine, and the thrill I got when my drawers were filled with all of my feminine things was intense.  My wife objected, but I was resolute.  I was surprised that my drawers were filled.  I know my wife was curious, and went through looking at all of my stuff.

Little by little, I've been pushing the boundaries, and she's been accepting my femininity more.

No comments:

Post a Comment