Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Marriage and the Sissy: Accepting Panties

There have been a lot of moments in between that I haven't had the time to put to text.  Like I said in an earlier post, she knew that I was dressing, and just pretended that it wasn't there.  She said that she was not sexually attracted to me as much.  I can see her point.  It's like someone said on a crossdressing forum one day, "If your wife started dressing like a dude and wearing a fake mustache, would you be attracted to her still?"

The answer for me: No.

Still, I feel such a strong urge to dress that I didn't want to squelch it like I did in the past.  But for her sake, I dressed as a man most of the time, which wasn't that big of a thing, and I didn't mind doing.

Still, part of me wanted to push the envelope, and I while I was changing would walk past her in just panties while going to the bathroom.  She'd loudly object, and I'd laugh.  I kept doing similar things, just to see how far I could push it without having her explode in anger.  I know her tipping point.

Little by little, she began to protest less.  It was like a rubber band that was stretched out and didn't contract as much anymore.  Every now and then, to my surprise, she'd explode about something, but for the most part, she began to accept it.

For a while, she accepted seeing me in panties.  I was thrilled.  I wore them, and she just didn't say anything.  I tried to add a camisole, but she was not having it.  When winter came, I started wearing a bra and slip under my robe.  After a while, she began to accept this too.

From there, I started wearing a simple cotton nightie around the house.  This is the point we're at right now.  I can wear a bra, panties and a simple nightie around the house.  For the most part, I'm pretty happy with this, since this is what I'd wear on a regular lazy day anyway.

I can't wear anything to bed.  I can't wear dresses or anything besides my nightie around the house.  For me, this is satisfactory, and hopefully I can do more in the future.  I'd like to wear an occasional skirt sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment