Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tucking and Panties: Looking and Feeling Right

I'm at a point where I can tuck and just put on a regular pair of panties, and my balls tend to stay tucked away for a while.  The best way to stay tucked is probably to get some tight shapewear or tape, but for me that seems to take some of the soft, feminine feel away from my fantasy.

I do have a panty girdle that I bought inspired by reading Daphne's Lipstick Discipline story.  It's kind of sexy in a different way than a pair of silky panties.  The binding feel of all those rubber threads interwoven in the panties, squeezing you tight will render any thoughts of rubbing or touching yourself useless.  It's also good for tucking.  It will keep you held in for a while, but even a tightly pulled up panty girdle by itself will start to slip down after a while.

I just like silky panties - briefs to be specific - and I've found out through practice that I can tuck and pull them up tight, creating enough tension to hold me in for several hours sometimes.

It all started with some internet exploration.  I had never heard of tucking before, but curious, I decided to try it.  It was a bit painful at first, but after a few attempts, I kind of figured it out.  It wasn't the sexiest of things for me at the time, but I did notice the way it made me look down there, and it intrigued me.

I had always worn my panties like I would male underwear, and they rested lower on my waist, giving my cock room to rest at the front of my legs like it always has, and now that I reflect on it, looking at myself in the mirror, I probably looked like I was wearing silky men's underwear.

One day, though, inspired by a desire for chastity, so I could enjoy my dressing for more than a few impassioned minutes, I decided to tuck.  Pulling up my panties, there was no longer that four or five inch space of resistance where my balls usually were.  The panties seemed to want to keep sliding up.

At first, it felt kind of weird to me pulling them up that far because I wasn't used to it, but eventually I pulled them up tightly against my crotch.  It looked weird to me seeing the panties so high on my waist (they were briefs after all) but the more I looked at them, I noticed two things: my crotch looked so feminine, and the high waist was where the panties were supposed to hit.

The realization kind of hit me then.  This is the way they are supposed to look.  Now, I will have it no other way.  If I wear panties, and see a bulge in them, they just look like men's underwear to me, especially bikinis.  So if you want to be a true sissy, forsake the silky feeling of the panties against your dick, and tuck yourself away and pull up those panties tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment