Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Why Start a Sissy Blog?

There are two reasons that I wanted to start this blog.

#1 - I thoroughly enjoy reading other sissy blogs, but it seems that out of the many blogs out there, a lot of them are about the person who is in the advanced stages of being a sissy.  I'm personally at that stage right now where I'm exploring - a sissy beginner - and I'd like to document my progress and capture my thoughts as I move along in my discovery of this new world.

#2 - I like participating in sissy forums, and I find that I post a lot about my feelings and adventures, almost to the point where I have too much to share on a forum, so all of these thoughts are going to spill over into my new blog.  I hope that a few people out there enjoy some of my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment