Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Bra Adventure that Almost Went Wrong

I was in one of those moods.  If you're reading this blog, then you probably know what I'm talking about - that impulsive crossdresser mood.  I was dressing at home, and my friend called me up, "Hey, I have that thing that you wanted.  You can come by and pick it up if you like."

I really don't like to cross my dressing into the reality of my relationships with my friends, but for some reason, on this day, I was like, "What the hell."

I was wearing a big, thick bra that I like.  It reminds me of being a nerdy girl or something.  Usually I like wearing my petite training bras with their delicate lace edging, but this one is thick - oh so nerdily, sexily thick - with a wide strap at the back and three hook and eyes.  The front is thick too, and a little padded, but surprisingly still an A-cup.

Putting on a thick flannel shirt, it was barely noticeable - I checked in the mirror - and besides, I was just going to pick up one thing and leave.  Cheap thrill, I guess.

I got over to my friend's house, and he's the type of guy who likes to talk.  "We did this," and, "I got a new one of these," and, "Oh come look at this."  Blah, blah, blah, he went on, and although I liked talking to my friend, I began to feel a little weird in my bra.

Suddenly his phone rings and he answers and talks for a few seconds.  When he hangs up, he says, "Our mutual friends are in from out of town.  They'll be over in about five minutes.  You might as well wait for them and say, "hi."

Inside my head, I'm saying, "God damnit," but I agree to wait.  What's the harm?  They arrive, and I greet them.  The guy slaps his hand into mine in an excited manner and goes to give me one of those guy hugs, you know, the slight slap on the back.  He slaps my bra strap, and I freeze at the touch, but he doesn't seem to notice.

Then the girl is excited to see me too, and wants to give me a big hug.  I give her a stiff, distant hug, but her hands go right on my bra strap in the back, which should have been quite noticeable, but I don't think it registered with her.  She did notice my kind of standoffishness - I think both of them did - and I kind of felt bad that I kind of physically rejected their embraces of friendship.

I talked with them for another few minutes, and then said I had to leave.  The girl kept giving me a look, and I wondered if it had finally registered with her, or if she thought that I was being rude and bugging out right when they got there.

I often wonder if they went home and talked and said, "Did you feel something weird under his shirt..."

But two lessons learned:  #1 - Don't mix crossdressing and friends that you want to keep in the dark, #2 - Expect the unexpected

No comments:

Post a Comment