Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tights and Layering for Sissies on Those Cold Winter Days

It's getting colder, and although I like wearing things which are light and girly, I've learned from past dressing experience that it's sexier to be warm than cold.  I mean, what's the point of wearing a thin chemise or short skirt if I need to hide under a blanket to chase off the winter chill?

Lately I've been experimenting with two things in my crossdressing that are helpful ways to pass the cold winter months.

One big solution I've recently discovered is to wear tights or the really thick cotton tights, sometimes called sweater tights.  They come in all kinds of colors and patterns, and feel great!  It's another one of those things where I was thinking to myself, "Why wasn't I wearing these earlier?"

They keep my legs and toes warm, and provide a nice tight hug that makes me feel girly.

Another benefit is that I also use tights in my fantasies of being feminized at a young age.  Tights just seem like something that girls wear.  I can wear them with a regular skirt or one of my school uniforms.  As an added bonus, I'll sometimes wear a pair of my frilly sissy panties over the tights so that it looks prettier at my hips and gives my derriere a little boost.  Nothing looks sissier than a pair of ruffled panties over some tights!

Tights also are a good way to hide your hairy legs if you are unable to shave.  This helps those of us who have to walk the male / female line with the significant others in our lives.

I also think I might start wearing tights under my male clothes during the winter.  This will keep my legs warm, and some pairs look just like socks when I sit down.

Tights...I should have been wearing them sooner! I guess I have all winter to make up for lost time.


Another thing that I've been doing to combat the cold is to wear several layers of things with no rhyme or reason to the outfit.  I used to do this a lot in the exuberance of my youth, when I couldn't decide whether I wanted to wear a teddy, panties and a slip, or a silk nightie, so I'd just wear them all.

It's not the best fashion choice, but there's something satisfying about being surrounded by every feminine thing I can lay my hands upon at one time.  The added benefit of layering in the cold weather is that all those layers keep me extra warm, and I have no need for a blanket since I have multiple layers of nylon slipping away beneath a maxi dress.  (I even went so far as to put on about ten slips and six pairs of pettipants on at one time)  It's such a luxurious feel, that I wonder how nice it would have been back in the days when women wore all those layers of lingerie and petticoats beneath their long dresses...It must have been a nice feeling in the cold months.

Hope this gives some of you an idea of how to get through the cold months until spring arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment